About every three months we hold a Deep Into Defense Mode Live seminar at various locations across the U.S.
This is an in-person 2-day workshop all about understanding Defense Mode through somatic healing and mindful embodiment, how to help your child get out of the constant internal battle, as well as identifying the triggers that put them there in the first place.
In addition to covering Defense Mode specifically, we'll be doing both hands-on and cognitive-based exercises that all attendees are encouraged to participate in - though not by any means required.
As an attendee you will leave the workshop with a better understanding of the Asperger's mind, and the tools and environmental conditions that are best suitable for a successful and thriving Aspie child, and lots more.
You can find more information about these events [here].
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who can attend the workshop?
- This seminar is for AS individuals, parents, caregivers, family members, and anyone who wants to strengthen their understanding of Asperger's (must be aged 15+). Attendees can come as a single individual or as an entire family. Each attendee must have a ticket.
Will you be holding a seminar for younger individuals?
- We don't yet have one scheduled for younger ages, however that's not to say we won't be holding one down the road. We'll be sending out emails with more information about future workshops in the upcoming months, so stay tuned!
Can I reserve a seat(s)?
- Unfortunately we cannot reserve seats prior to payment. We do have a 100% money-back guarantee on ticket purchases up until 14 days before the event. After this time we unfortunately won't be able to issue refunds.
Can we split attendance with a single ticket?
- No. To get the most out of the seminar, you'll need to attend both days. If you attend one without the other, it won't make sense or give you the results you are looking for.
Will you be covering the school environment?
- While we won't specifically be addressing the educational environment in-depth, nearly all the information presented can be applied within the classroom setting, as the majority of such behavioral challenges stem from sensory processing issues as a result of Defense Mode.
Where/when will future seminars be held?
- You can see a list of all future planned seminars on our events section at www.aspergerexperts.com